iClinical : The Minerva Chatbot
i3 Consult wishes to announce the arrival of a new product in the clinical trial service space by iClinical called Minerva, a Chatbot for pharmaceutical companies and patient engagement. The Minerva chatbot offers a new modality of communication in clinical trials, by providing physicians and patients with relevant information when needed as well as providing the sponsor with trial related information. These are some of the functions the chatbot will do;
- Trial assist
- Real time chatbot to assist principal investigators in clinical trials.
- The chatbot scours all the trial documents (protocol, SOPs etc) to provide real-time trial information.
- Physician and patient assist
- Provides doctors and patients drug information when they need it.
- It could be dosages, instructions for use or adverse events information.
- Video and photographs can provide additional information on demand.
- Sponsor assist
- Summon trial related information from a chatbot
- The information can be from documents or the analytics for clinical trials.
- They can skip the tedious task of shifting through trial documents or running individual reports for trial analytics.
To read more about the Minerva Chatbot, click on the links below to download the documentation;
For further details please and to request a private demonstration kindly contact Sridhar Byrappa PhD, CEO of iClinical as in the contact details provided: